Total Pageviews

A Kinky New Beginning

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A WEB OF DECEPTION (Part Two)



A WEB OF DECEPTION
(Part Two)

By
Don Abdul

We worked late on Friday and left together again as she still didn’t bring her car to work. I went up to her apartment where she asked if I would like a shower before we go out. I declined her offer and she handed me a drink while she went and showered.

I had just refreshed my drink when her video door system rang and I went to see who it was. It was a sexy young woman with a beautiful smile and naughty eyes. “Hi, is Cindy home?” she inquired, she didn’t seem too surprised that anyone other than Cindy answered the door. “Yeah, she’s in the shower who are you?” I asked.

She smiled and said her name was Anne, “hang on a sec let me get her,” I said, and then as I turned to go get Cindy, I bumped right into her. She had a towel wrapped around her chest and the impact of out collision sent the towel falling to the floor. “Oops! She said laughing as she picked up her towel which she slung over her shoulder and walked nude towards the door.

She punched a set of buttons and a few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door. Still nude from rubbing lotion all over her sexy body, she walked to the door and opened it. With my cock still erect from watching her apply her body cream, I turned to see the stranger for myself.

‘Damn!’ I thought, Anne was even prettier than I thought and she didn’t seem to mind that Anne was nude as they both hugged each other. I was just about to conclude that they might be sisters when I noticed that they were joined together in a French kiss.

‘Damn fucking slut is full of surprises too,’ I thought. I felt embarrassed that I was spying on their intimate contact, so I turned away and took another sip of my drink. Suddenly I heard a loud whacking sound. I turned around quickly and found Cindy walking ahead of Anne while she rubbed and soothed her ass.

The girls came around and Cindy introduced us, I quickly stood up and offered Anne my hand. She began to laugh and then pointed at the tent in my pant. “Mmmm! Someone is quite horny…” she said as she took my hand and held on to it for a touch longer than normal. While holding on to my hand she looked me right in the eyes and asked in a sexy low tone of voice; “What’s that bitch been doing to you handsome?”

“I bet she has been such a naughty slut too… I bet she deserved to be punished, don’t you think?”

Her words sent my erect dick pulsing and upon noticing my reaction to her suggestion of punishment for Cindy, she became even more excited. She smiled and whispered conspiratorially and pointed again at my throbbing erection and said “from the way little master there jumped at the idea of punishing Cindy, and the fire in your eyes I’d say you’re a dominant who enjoys punishing sluts and making whores out of them… am I correct?”

I paused briefly but maintained eye contact with her, and then I said in a firm low tone. “Let’s just say I love to teach naughty girls a few lessons.”

*******************

As I contended with the question of whether Anne was herself a submissive, she made her next move. So I decided it would be best that I played it by the ear.

Anne came over to me where I sat on the couch and bent down to whisper in my ear; as she did so, I could see down the plunging neckline of her blouse. She had such beautiful pair of breasts too. Her words got me breathless with anticipation, and then she moved her face and kissed me softly on the mouth. Something primal inside of me awoke instantly and I seized the initiative and forced her lips open with my tongue. I slid my tongue into her mouth and found hers, coaxing her into an intense kiss that seemed to last for an eternity.

In the distance, Cindy leaned against the wall and watched us with such keen interest and naked lust in her sexy eyes. At that point my cock was threatening to rip my pants apart and I had just about had it with her teasing, my body needed so much more. As if she could read my mind, Anne broke free of our kiss and then whispered in my ear once again; “Now Daddy; let’s get this show on the road.”

As she seductively walked towards her lover, swinging her hips for my benefit, it became clear to me that nothing about that evening was a coincidence; it all smirked of a well orchestrated ‘accidental’ event but the more it unfolded, the clearer it became that I was the only party in the room who didn’t have a fore knowledge of the whole thing.

I smiled at the simplicity and brilliance of the plan even though I felt I had to make someone pay for tricking me into a situation such as that one. I could also tell from the body language of the cavorting couple that Anne was the dominant while Cindy was the happily submissive slut. Anne broke their deeply passionate kiss and flashed a lusty wink my way saying simply, “I’ll be back.”

She led the naked Cindy towards the bedroom and the out of sight about five minutes later I heard a series of loud cracks accompanied by a legion of loud yelps, “Ouch!” and “Aghhh,” sounds that sent my naughty imagination running wild and my cock straining hard against the restraints of my boxers and pants. I fought the temptation to get up and go see things for myself.

The sounds stopped as suddenly as they had started and as I cocked my ear to listen for any more sounds coming out of the bedroom area, and then I caught a glimpse of Anne as she poked her head playfully out from around the door into the living room. She smiled and then blew me a kiss and then she stepped out into the room and walked towards me while holding my gaze.

She didn’t for a single moment break eye contact and by the time she arrived where I sat on the couch, I could almost hear her heart pounding in her chest which was visibly rising and falling. The sexy undulating motions of her boobs made my cock even more impatient than before from all the teasing that I had endured all evening.

She knelt down with her sexy blue eyes still fastened to mine and then she reached for my crotch and stroked my huge erection through the tortured fabric of my pants. “Mmmm! What do we have here… feels oh so big too,” she cooed as she fumbled for my zipper, and pulled it down. Licking her lips she slipped her hand through the opening and then deftly unbuttoned my boxer short and quickly released my throbbing manhood. Only then did she break the magic of our locked eyes.

“Oh my God!” she gasped as she beheld the majesty of my 8 inch cock for the very first time, and then she blurted out, “fuck! It’s even more beautiful than Cindy described….” I felt an unfamiliar swelling in my chest which I quickly realized was a feeling of pride at the fact that the beauty of my manhood had made this obviously experienced seductress spill the beans on a carefully contrived plan to seduce me.

She looked up at me with a strange mix of lust and appreciation. ‘How could this white bitch be thanking me for something I had nothing to do with?’ I thought. ‘Could be she is just like all of those white women who believed the myth that Sex is a brotha’s game,’ not being able to even bring myself to think the N word.

I soon realized though that with the look in her eyes, she had just served me notice of her intention to take her pleasure from my dick. It felt almost as if she was insinuating that I assume the position to be used by her. Something deep inside of me resented that, even though the softness of her warm hand on the shaft of my throbbing cock felt so good it filled my head with so many scenarios all of them ending with me driving my phallus hard and deep into her soaking wet cunt.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment